Department 2 – Division
1st-$3 2nd-$2 3rd-$1
Class 1 – One Dozen Standard Size (chicken)
Class 2 – One Dozen Bantam Size (chicken)
Class 3 – Half Dozen Any Fowl (duck, guinea, etc.)
- Tinted (any color)
- Enter Entries: Sunday, July 8th from 9a.m.-2p.m. at the Agriculture Barn
- Eggs must originate from exhibitors personal flock
- No cracked or broken eggs will be accepted.
- Any entry with polish, spray, or any other substance applied to egg will be disqualified.
- Judging will be based on uniform of size, shape, and color.
- Displays must be in a carton
- Judges may open and inspect the yolk to make a final decision.
- Premium checks MUST be cashed within 30 days.