Department 3 – Division 1
Cakes and Pies: 1st-$10 2nd-$8 3rd-$6
Other Categories: 1st-$3 2nd-$2 3rd-$1
Class 1 – Breads
- Yeast Loaf Bread
- Sweet Loaf Bread (pumpkin, banana, etc.)
Class 2 – Biscuits
- Buttermilk (3 each)
- Sweet Milk (3 each)
- Dinner Rolls (3 each)
Class 3 – Cakes
- Chocolate Frosted Layer
- Pound Cake (flavored)
- Yellow Cake with Caramel Icing
- White Coconut
- Old Fashion Apple Cake
Class 4 – Cookies
- Brownies (3 each)
- Chocolate (3 each)
- Oatmeal (3 each)
- Peanut Butter (3 each)
- Sugar (3 each)
- Chocolate Chip (3 each)
- Bar Cookie (3 each)
Class 5 – Pies (Double, Lattice, Single Crust)
- Apple (fresh)
Class 6 – Muffins
- Cornbread (3 each)
- Cornbread Variations (3 each)
- Sweet (3 each )(blueberry,cranberry, etc.)
Class 7 – Miscellaneous
- Any Other Baked Item
- Cake Mix Base Creation
- Best of Show – Rosette
Class 8 – Youth Division
- Cornmeal Muffins (3 each)
- Biscuits (3 each)
- Yeast Item
- Brownies (3 each)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (3 each)
- Oatmeal Cookies (3 each)
- Peanut Butter Cookies (3 each)
- Sugar Cookies (3 each)
- No Bake Cookies, Novacks, Chocolate (3 each)
- Chocolate Cake – Frosted
- Sweet Loaf Bread
- Fruit Pie (apple, peach, or cherry)
Best of Show – Rosette
- Enter Entries: Monday, July 9th,2018 from 9a.m.-NOON.
- Entries can be picked up on Monday, July 9th ,2018 after 5p.m. A sample of entries will be kept for the Fair display. Fair Committee will dispose of all items not picked up.
- Paper plates, covered cardboard, and disposable pie pans are recommended, glass dishes will be accepted. The Fair Committee cannot be held responsible stolen or broken dishes, plates, or containers.
- All entries must be homemade. NO prepared pie crusts or any type of mixes are to be used (except Class7,Lot2)
- Judging will be on appearance, texture, uniform of color, size, and flavor.
- Only one(1) entry per lot, per exhibitor may be entered and the person submitting an entry must be the baker.
- Youth entries must submit their recipes
- Adults and Youth will be judged separately.
- Premium checks MUST be cashed within 30 days.