4-H Auction will be held at the Poultry Barn
Saturday, July 15, 2017@ 9:30AM
Open to the Public!! Help Support the Cocke County Poultry Program.
For More Information Call Cocke County 4-H Agent: April Parker @ 423-623-7531
Members involved in the Chick Chain Project are encouraged to participate in the Cocke County Fair by entering their best (6) pullets(females).
- Choose the 6 pullets that look the most alike in size and feathering when entering.
- There is NO CHARGE for entering your pen of pullets
- Birds must be brought to the Fairgrounds between 8AM-2PM on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
- Any cockerels (roosters) in your chick order may be entered in the Junior Show, there will be a $1.00 per bird entry fee for these birds. Download Poultry Show Entry Form HERE.
- Chick Chain members are encouraged to bring a display of 6 eggs of uniform size, shape, and color to enter in the Fair Egg Show. See Page 27 for details.
- Projects Books may be entered at the Poultry Barn.
- All Chick Chain Pullets must be pre-entered by Date: TBA by calling Angie Sutton at 865-414-8935.