” Barkin at The Fairgrounds”
Thursday July 23 ,2020 8:00p.m.
(After the conclusion of the GOAT SHOW)
1.Pet Dogs (Handler 10 years and under).Pet Dogs (Handler 11-15)
2.Pet Dogs (Adult Handler).Mixed Breeds
7. Working/Herding Group
9.Best Trained/Most Obedient
13.Best dressed dog
14.Best Female (All Female 1st Place Winners will compete)
15.Best Male (All Male 1st Place Winners will compete)
16.Best of Show (Highest points overall)
Dog Show Sponsored By: Appalachian Veterinary Hospital
Ribbons are awarded for 1st-5th places.
Entries will be accepted from 7 to 7:30 p.m. on July 23,2020
- DOG SHOW BEGINS AT 8p.m.
- Dogs with championship points are not permitted.
- A dog can be entered in only one breed class (classes 4-10); however, dogs may be entered in classes (1-3) and (11-14) as desired.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on the fairgrounds.
- Classes may be split into sub-classes for judging at the discretion of the judges.
- RABIES CERTIFICATES AND PARVO PAPERS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST ACCOMPANY EACH ANIMAL AT TIME OF ENTRY . . . NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No dogs under 6 months of age are permitted due to health precautions. Proof of age is required.
- NO ENTRY FEE REQUIRED! Contestants will pay $6.00 Gate Admission.
Congratulations to 2019 winners
Best Male : “Isaac ” shown by Janice Fraker
Best Female and Best of Show: “Summitt” Shown by Karen Black
Best Dressed: “Zoie” Shown by Robin Pressley