” Barkin at The Fairgrounds”
Thursday,July25,2019 8:00p.m.(After the conclusion of the GOAT SHOW)
- Pet Dogs (Handler 10 years and under).
- Pet Dogs (Handler 11-15)
- Pet Dogs (Adult Handler).
- Mixed Breeds
- Sporting Group
- Toy Group
- Working/Herding Group
- Non-Sporting Group
- Best Trained/Most Obedient
- Best Trick
- Dog/Owner Look-a-like
- Lap dogs
- Best dressed dog
- Best Female (All Female 1st Place Winners will compete)
- Best Male (All Male 1st Place Winners will compete)
- Best of Show (Highest points overall)
Dog Show Sponsored By: Appalachian Veterinary Hospital
Ribbons are awarded for 1st-5th places.
Entries will be accepted from 7 to 7:30 p.m. on July 25 ,2019
- DOG SHOW BEGINS AT 8p.m.
- Dogs with championship points are not permitted.
- A dog can be entered in only one breed class (classes 4-10); however, dogs may be entered in classes (1-3) and (11-14) as desired.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on the fairgrounds.
- Classes may be split into sub-classes for judging at the discretion of the judges.
- RABIES CERTIFICATES AND PARVO PAPERS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST ACCOMPANY EACH ANIMAL AT TIME OF ENTRY . . . NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No dogs under 6 months of age are permitted due to health precautions. Proof of age is required.
- NO ENTRY FEE REQUIRED! Contestants will pay $6.00 Gate Admission.
Congratulations to 2019 winners
Best Male : “Isaac ” shown by Janice Fraker
Best Female and Best of Show: “Summitt” Shown by Karen Black
Best Dressed: “Zoie” Shown by Robin Pressley