“BARKIN’ AT THE FAIRGROUNDS” DOG SHOW
Thursday, July 13, 2017 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Pet Dogs (Handler 10 years and under).
- Pet Dogs (Handler 11-15).
- Pet Dogs (Adult Handler).
- Mixed Breeds
- Sporting Group
- Toy Group
- Working/Herding Group
- Non-Sporting Group
- Best Trained/Most Obedient
- Best Trick
- Dog/Owner Look-a-like
- Lap dogs
- Best dressed dog
- Best Female (All Female 1st Place Winners will compete)
- Best Male (All Male 1st Place Winners will compete)
- Best of Show (Highest points overall)
Dog Show Sponsored By: Appalachian Veterinary Hospital
- Ribbons are awarded for 1st-5th places.
- Entries will be accepted from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. on July 13, 2017.
- DOG SHOW BEGINS AT 7 p.m.
- You may pre-enter your dog by calling Leslie Webb: 865-368-6617.
- Dogs with championship points are not permitted.
- A dog can be entered in only one breed class (classes 4-10); however, dogs may be entered in classes (1-3) and (11-14) as desired.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times while on the fairgrounds.
- Classes may be split into sub-classes for judging at the discretion of the judges.
- RABIES CERTIFICATES AND PARVO PAPERS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST ACCOMPANY EACH ANIMAL AT TIME OF ENTRY . . . NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No dogs under 6 months of age are permitted due to health precautions. Proof of age is required.
- NO ENTRY FEE REQUIRED! Contestants will pay $6.00 Gate Admission