Department 1 Division 7
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 – 6:30PM
Entry Deadline: June 30th – Preregistration is required.
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
Cattle MUST be in place by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11th.
Open & Junior Show will be held simultaneously.
Release time will be 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 11th
1st-$25 2nd-$20 3rd-$15 4th-$13 5th-$10
Class 1 – Angus
Class 2 – Saler
Class 3 – Hereford
Class 4 – Other Breeds
- Junior Heifer Calves 1/1/17 or after
- Late Sr. Heifer Calves 11/1/16 – 12/31/16
- Early Sr. Heifer Calves 9/1/15 – 10/31/15
- Heifer Calf Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Heifer Calf Reserve Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Late Summer Yearling Heifers 7/1/16 – 8/31/16
- Early Summer Yearling Heifers 5/1/16 – 6/30/16
- Late Junior Yearling Heifers 3/1/16 – 4/30/16
- Junior Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Junior Reserve Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Early Junior Yearling Heifers 1/1/16 – 2/28/16
- Senior Yearling Heifers 9/1/15 – 12/31/15
- Cow/Calf calf: 1/1/17 or later Eligible for Grand Champion
- Grand Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Reserve Grand Champion RIBBON ONLY
- Little Cow Buddies
- Junior Showmanship (4th-6th grades)
- Junior High Showmanship ( 7th-8th grades)
- Senior Showmanship ( 9th-12th grades)
- Download Entry Form Here.
- Cattle must be in place by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, July11th. Open and Junior Show will be held simultaneously. Release time will be 10:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 11th.
- Premium Checks MUST be cashed in 30 days.
- Junior Show limited to 4-H and FFA members enrolled by January 1 of current year or have not reached the end of the calendar year of their 21st birthday.
- All animals entered in the Junor Show must be registered in the name of the junior exhibitor, or transferred to the exhibitor by July 1, 2016. Registration papers or transfer certificates must be presented to the chairperson of the show upon arrival to the grounds.
- All animals exhibited must meet health requirements of the Fair and State Rules.
- Cattle must be entered using entry form in the Fair Catalog.
- Entry fee of $5.00 per tie space.
- If only one entry in a class, exhibitor will receive 2nd place money.
- Exhibitor and Spectator’s Pass will be required for $5.00 per person per day.
- Two(2) animals per exhibitor per lot may be entered.
- Breed show will be provided for any breed with ten(10) or more head. Breeds with less than ten(10) head will show in Class 4.
- Little Cow Buddies Rules:
- Children 2-8 years of Age, NOT a 4-H member.
- Calves shown must be six months or younger.
- Calves do not need to be registered, but must be purebred beef animal.
- Animal does not have to be owned by the exhibitor.
- Entries receive a trophy.