Thursday, July 13, 2017
Entry Deadline: June 30th – Preregistration is required.
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
1st-$10 2nd-$9 3rd-$8 4th-$7 5th-$6 6th-$5
Class 1 – Meat
1. Buck Kids Under 3 Months
2. Buck Kids 3-6 Months
3. Buck Kids 6-9 Months
4. Buck Kids 9-12 Months
5. Grand Champion Buck Kid
6. Reserve Grand Champion Buck Kid
7. Doe Kid Under 3 Months
8. Doe Kid 3-6 Months
9. Doe Kid 6-9 Months
10. Doe Kid 9-12 Months
11. Yearling Doe 12-18 Months
12. Yearling Doe 18-24 Months
13. Grand Champion Doe
14. Reserve Grand Champion Doe
15. Wether Kid Under 3 Months
16. Wether Kid 3-6 Months
17. Wether Kid 6-9 Months
18. Wether Kid 9-12 Months
19. Grand Champion Wether Kid
20. Reserve Grand Champion Wether Kid
21. Senior Showmanship
22. Junior-High Showmanship
23. Junior Showmanship
24. Little Goat Buddies
25. Costume Class
- Download Entry Form Here.
- This is a junior show for children raising goats.
- Horned and dehorned goats are allowed in a fun show. Goats do not need to be registered to participate in this show, and all breeds are welcome.
- All goats must be accompanied by health papers and have an identifying tag or tattoo so that show officials can check their papers on arrival to the fairgrounds. If goats are tattooed, the tattoos must be legible. NO SICK GOAT will be allowed on the premises.
- Little Goat Buddies are children 2-8 years old, not a 4-H member. Animals do not have to be owned by an exhibitor, will receive trophy.
- All entries are required to be preregistered by June 30, 2017. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
- All goats must be entered in the individual classes to participate in the costume class.
- No open toed shoes should be worn on the show ring.
- No premium money for Showmanship.
- Premium checks must be cashed within 30 days.