Thursday, July 25, 2019 @ 6:30pm
Entry Deadline: June 30th 2019– Preregistration is required.
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
1st-$10 2nd-$9 3rd-$8 4th-$7 5th-$6 6th-$5
Class 1 – Meat
1. Buck Kids: Under 3 Months
2. Buck Kids : 3-6 Months
3. Buck Kids : 6-9 Months
4. Buck Kids : 9- 12 Months
5. Grand Champion Buck Kid: Ribbons Only
6. Reserve Grand Champion Buck Kid: Ribbons Only
7. Doe Kid : Under 3 Months
8. Doe Kid : 3-6 Months
9. Doe Kid : 6-9 Months
10. Doe Kid : 9-12 Months
11. Yearling Doe : 12-18 Months
12. Yearling Doe: 18-24 Months
13. Grand Champion Doe : Ribbons Only
14. Reserve Grand Champion Doe: Ribbons Only
15. Wether Kid: Under 3 Months
16. Wether Kid: 3- 6 Months
17. Wether Kid: 6- 9 Months
18. Wether Kid : 9- 12 Months
19. Grand Champion Wether Kid: Ribbons Only
20. Reserve Grand Champion Wether Kid: Ribbons Only
21. Senior Showmanship
22. Junior-High Showmanship
23. Junior Showmanship
*Register Entries Online Here!
*Goat entries will only be accepted by online entry. No paper entries will be accepted.
*All Online entries are required to be pre-registered by June 30,2019. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
*Goats must be in place by 5:00pm.Thursday, July 25,2019. Open and Junior Show will be held simultaneously. Release time will be 10:00pm.
*Premium Checks MUST be cashed in 30 days.
*Exhibitor and Spectators pass is required at $5.00 per person per day.
*If only one entry in a class exhibitor will receive 2nd place money.
*Horned and dehorned goats are allowed. Goats do not need to be registered to participate in this show,and all breeds are welcome.
*All goats must be accomplished by health papers and have an identifying tag or tattoo so that show officials can check their papers on arrival to the fairgrounds. If goats are tattooed the tattoos must be legible.
*Cloverbuds are children 2-8 years old and not a 4-H member. Animals do not have to be owned b an exhibitor.Participants will receive a trophy.
*All goats must be entered in the individual classes to participate in the costume class.