Department 1 Division 5
Tuesday, July 21 ,2020
Entry Deadline: July 12,2019 Preregistration is required
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
Cattle MUST be in place by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 23,2019 Open & Junior Show will be held simultaneously.
Release time will be 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 23,2019
1st-$25 2nd-$20 3rd-$15 4th-$13 5th-$10
Class 1 – Angus
Class 2 – Saler
Class 3 – Hereford
Class 4 – Other Breeds
Lots and Calved
1.Junior Heifer Calves: 1/1/19 or after
2 .Late Sr. Heifer Calves: 11/1/18-12/31/18
3. Early Sr. Heifer Calves: 9/1/18- 10/31/18
4. Late Summer Yearling Heifers: 7/1/18- 8/31/18
5.Early Summer Yearling Heifers: 5/1/18- 6/30/18
6. Late Junior Yearling Heifers:. 3/1/18- 4/30/18
7. Early Junior Yearling Heifers: . 1/1/18 – 2/28/18
8. Late Senior Yearling Heifers: 11/1/17- 12/31/17
9. Early Senior Yearling Heifers:. 9/1/17-10/31/17
10. Cow/ Calf: calf 1/1/19 or later ( Eligible for Grand Champion)
11.Grand Champion :. Ribbon Only
12. Reserve Grand Champion:. Ribbon Only
13. Junior Bull Calves : 1/1/19 or after
14. Late Senior Bull Calves: 11/1/18-12/31/18
15. Early Senior Bull Calves : 9/1/18- 10/31/18
16. Late Summer Yearling Bulls: 7/1/18- 8/31/18
17. Early Senior Summer Yearling Bulls: 5/1/18- 6/30/18
18. Late Junior Yearling Bulls: 3/1/18- 4/30/18
19. Early Junior Yearling Bulls: 1/1/18- 2/28/18
20. Late Senior Yearling Bulls: 11/1/17/-12/31/17
21. Early Senior Yearling Bulls: 9/1/17- 10/31/17
22. Late Two year old Bulls: 5/1/16-8/31/16
23. Early Two year old Bulls: 1/1/17-4/30/17
24. Grand Champion: Ribbon Only
25. Reserve Grand Champion : Ribbon Only
26. Get-of- Sire
27. Junior Get -of- Sire
28. Best six head
29. Breeder’s Herd
30. Group of Five
All cattle entries is ONLINE ONLY!
Cattle must be in place by 5p.m. Tuesday July 23,2019
Open and Junior Show will be held simultaneously
Release time will be 10p.m.
- Premium Checks MUST be cashed in 30 days.
- All animals exhibited must be accompanied by a valid health certificate and meet health requirements of the Fair and State Rules.
- Entry fee of $5.00 per tie space.
- If only one entry in a class, exhibitor will receive 2nd place money.
- Heifers and bulls shown in Other Breeds must be registered in the Herd Registry for their breed.
- Get-of-Sire: (four animals, by one sire, any age, both sexes represented)
- Junior Get-of-Sire: (three animals from one sire, both sexes represented )
- Best Six Head (owned or co-owned by exhibitor – all animals must have been shown in individual classes to be eligible)
- Breeder’s Herd: Four (4) animals, either sex, bred and owned by the exhibitor. All animals must be shown in their individual classes.
- Group of Five (5) Head: Five (5) animals of either sex, owned by the exhibitor All animals must be shown in their individual classes to be eligible.
- Exhibitor and Spectator’s Pass will be required for $5.00 per person
- Two(2) animals per exhibitor per lot may be entered.
- Breed shows will be provided for any breed with ten(10) or more head breeds with less than (10) head will show in Class 4.To have a breed show there must have been ten (10) or more head for the past three years and then that breed will be granted its own show on the forth year.
- A Supreme Champion (female and male) will be selected from all the respected breed champion.
- Jackpot Adult Showmanship and Jackpot Showmanship will be at the conclusion of show, prior to Supreme Champion Drive Open to any adult not eligible to compete in Junior Beef Show Exhibitor do not have to own animal shown .Exhibitor can show animal of either sex Winner will take total jackpot of all entries . Entry fee is $10.00.
DEADLINE for entries is July 12,2019