Thursday, July 13, 2017 @ 6:30 p.m.
Entry Deadline: Taking Entries until Showday, Please Pre-register if possible.
1st-$10 2nd-$9 3rd-$8 4th-$7 5th-$6 6th-$5
Class 1 – Meat
1. Buck Kids Under 3 Months
2. Buck Kids 3-6 Months
3. Buck Kids 6-9 Months
4. Buck Kids 9-12 Months
5. Grand Champion Buck Kid
6. Reserve Grand Champion Buck Kid
7. Doe Kid Under 3 Months
8. Doe Kid 3-6 Months
9. Doe Kid 6-9 Months
10.Doe Kid 9-12 Months
11.Yearling Doe 12-18 Months
12. Yearling Doe 18-24 Months
13. Grand Champion Doe
14. Reserve Grand Champion Doe
15. Wether Kid Under 3 Months
16. Wether Kid 3-6 Months
17. Wether Kid 6-9 Months
18. Wether Kid 9-12 Months
19. Grand Champion Wether Kid
20. Reserve Grand Champion Wether
- Entry Form Coming Soon!
- Exhibitor and Spectator’s pass is required at $5 per person per day.
- This is an Open Show, Adult handlers welcome.
- Horned and dehorned goats are allowed. Goats do not need to be registered to participate in this show, and all breeds are welcome. All goats must be accompanied by health papers and have an identifying tag or tattoo so that show officials can check their papers on arrival to the fairgrounds. If goats are tattooed, the tattoos must be legible. NO SICK GOAT will be allowed on the premises.
- All entries are required to be preregistered by June 30, 2017. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
- No open toed shoes should be worn on the show ring.
- Premium checks must be cashed within 30 days.