Department 2 – Divisions 6
Premiums: 1st-$3 2nd-$2 3rd-$1
- Class 1 – One Dozen Standard Size (chicken)
- Class 2- One Dozen Bantam Size (chicken)
- Class 3 – Half Dozen Any Fowl (duck,guinea, etc.)
- Enter Entries: Sunday, August 14 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Agriculture Barn
- Eggs must originate from exhibitors personal flock
- No cracked or broken eggs will be accepted.
- Any entry with polish, spray, or any other substance applied to egg will be disqualified.
- Judging will be based on uniform of size, shape, and color.
- Displays must be in a carton
- Judges may open and inspect the yolk to make a final decision.
- Premium checks MUST be cashed within 30 days.
- Items may be picked up on Sunday August 21, 2022 after 1pm.