Department 2 – Division 2
Premiums : 1st – $5 2nd-$3 3rd-$2
* Largest Pumpkin : 1st-$10*
- White (6 ears)
- Yellow (6 ears)
- White (3 stalks)
- Yellow (3 stalks)
- Indian (6 ears)
- Broom (3 stalks)
- Any Variety Popcorn (6ears)
- Cured or Partly Cured (1 Stalks)
- Primed Ground Leaves
Class 3 – Hay
- Corn Silage ( 3 Stalks)
- Soybean and Millet
- Largest by stated weight at judging
- Most unusual type shape and color
- Best Pumpkin (children 13 under)
Class – 5 Melons
- Long Watermelons
- Round Watermelon
Class 6 – Sunflowers
- Largest Stalks Sunflower root included
- Largest Head Sunflower
- Small Head Sunflower
Class 7- Gourds
- Most Unusual (shape/color)
- Best Ornamental
- Long – Neck
Class 8- Fleece
- Enter Entries: Sunday, July 18, 2021 from 9a.m.-2p.m.
- One exhibitor, per entry, per lot
- All entries must be grown and harvested by the exhibitor since Friday July 16, 2021
- Any products bought from a store will be disqualified.
- Tobacco Lot 1 will be judged on size, quality of leaf, and soundness.
- Tobacco Lot 2 are to be shown in regular size hand with not less than 20 leave. Lowest ground leaves are the first, second, and third from the bottom of the stalk, commonly called flyings. This is to have been primes in the field
- Premium checks MUST be cashed within 30days.
- Items can be pick up on Sunday July 25, 2021 after 1p.m.