Department 2 – Division 5
Niches Premiums: 1st-$20 2nd-$10 3rd-$5
Mini Delights Preiums: 1st-$5 2nd-$3 3rd-$2
Class 1 – Niches
- Fresh Flowers
- Dried Arrangements
- Fairy Garden (slow growing or mini plants in a garden)
Class 2– Mini Delights
- Corsage of one(1) or more flowers
- Arrangement no more than 3″ tall/wide
- Arrangement no more than 5″ tall/wide
- Arrangement no more than 8″ tall/wide
- Dried Arrangement no more than 8″ tall/wide
- Enter Entries: Monday, August 15, 2022 from 9a.m.-NOON.
- Fourteen (14) spaces are available
- 5 spaces dried arrangement
- 5 spaces fresh flowers
- 4 spaces fairy garden
- Use Theme: ” Sew It, Show It, Grow It”
- A Chairperson must be contacted to reserve a space by August 10, 2022 @ 865-748-9958
- Florists are ineligible to exhibit.
- Judging will be based on the following point scale: Design 30%. Scale 30%, Color 30%, Distinction 10%.
- Flowers must be homegrown by the exhibitor
- No artificial fruit, vegetables, or painted flowers may be used.
- Only one(1) arrangement, per exhibitor, per class, unless the Chairperson requests additional arrangements.
- All niches must fit in a space: 24″ wide, 24″ tall, 20″ deep.
- Entries must be maintained at full perfection throughout the show.
- Premium checks MUST be cashed within 30 days.
- Items need to be picked up on Sunday August 21, 2022 after 1pm