Premiums: 1st– $5, 2nd – $3, 3rd– $2
Largest pumpkin: 1st-$10
Class 1- Corn
- White (6 ears)
- Yellow (6 ears)
- White (3 stalks)
- Yellow (3 stalks)
- Indian (6 ears)
- Broom (3 stalks)
- Any variety Popcorn (6 ears)
Class 2- Tobacco
- Cured or Partly Cured (1 stalk)
- Primed Ground Leaves
Class 3- Hay
- Corn Silage (3 stalks)
- Soybean and Millet
Class 4- Pumpkins
- Largest by stated weight at judging.
- Most unusual type, shape, and color
- Best Pumpkin (children 13 and under)
- Long Watermelons
- Round Watermelons
Class 6- Giant Sunflowers
- Largest Stalk Sunflower- roots included.
- Largest Head Sunflower
- Smallest Head Sunflower
Class 7- Gourds
- Most unusual (shape/color)
- Best Ornamental
- Enter Entries Sunday, July 19, 2021 from 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- One exhibitor, per entry, per lot
- All entries must be grown and harvested by the exhibitor by July 18, 2021.
- Any products bought from a store will be disqualified.
- Tobacco Lot 1 will be judged on size, quality of leaf, and soundness.
- Tobacco Lot 2 are to be shown in regular size hand with not less than 20 leave. Lowed ground leaves are the first, second, and third from the bottom of the stalk, commonly called flyings. This is to have been primes in the field.
- All premium checks must be cashed within 30 days.