Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 6:30pm
Entry Deadline: August 1, 2022. Preregistration is required.
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
1st-$10 2nd-$9 3rd-$8 4th-$7 5th-$6 6th-$5
Class 1 – Meat
Lots and Ages
- Bucks Kids – Under 3 Months
- Buck Kids – 3-6 Months
- Buck Kids – 6-9 Months
- Buck Kids 9-12 Months
- Grand Champion Buck Kid-…… Ribbon Only
- Reserve Grand Champion Buck Kid ….. Ribbons
- Doe Kid – Under 3 Months
- Doe Kid – 3-6 Months
- Doe Kid – 6-9 Months
- Doe Kid – 9-12 Months
- Yearling Doe 12-18 Months
- Yearling Doe 18-24 Months
- Grand Champion Doe…….. Ribbon Only
- Reserve Champion Doe……. Ribbon Only
- Weather Kid Under 3 Months
- Wether Kid 3-6 Months
- Wether Kid 6-9 Months
- Wether Kid 9-12 Months
- Grand Champion Wether….. Ribbons Only
- Reserve Grand Champion Wether Kids ….. Ribbon Only
- Senior Showmanship
- Junior High Showmanship
- Junior Showmanship
- Costume Class
- Goat entries will only be accepted by online entry. No paper entries will be accepted.
- All Online entries are required to be pre-registered by August 1, 2022. Late entries will NOT be accepted.
- Goats must be in place by 5:00 p. m. Thursday, August 18, 2022. Open and Junior Show will be held simultaneously. Release time will be 10:00pm.
- Premium Checks MUST be cashed in 30 days.
- Exhibitor and Spectators pass is required at $5.00 per person per day.
- If only one entry in a class exhibitor will receive 2nd place money.
- Horned and dehorned goats are allowed. Goats do not need to be registered to participate in this show, and all breeds are welcome.
- All goats must be accomplished by health papers and have an identifying tag or tattoo so that show officials can check their papers on arrival to the fairgrounds. If goats are tattooed, the tattoos must be legible.
- Cloverbuds are children 2-8 years old and not a 4-H member. Animals do not have to be owned by exhibitor. Participants will receive a trophy.
- All goats must be entered in the individual classes to participate in the costume class.