Thursday, August 17, 2023 6:30 p.m.
Entry Deadline: August 1, 2023. Preregistration is required.
Late Entries Will NOT Be Accepted.
Register Entries Online Here!
1st-$10 2nd-$9 3rd-$8 4th-$7 5th-$6 6th-$5
Class 1 – Meat
1. Buck Kids Under 3 Months
2. Buck Kids 3-6 Months
3. Buck Kids 6-9 Months
4. Buck Kids 9-12 Months
5. Grand Champion Buck Kid Ribbons Only
6. Reserve Grand Champion Buck Kid Ribbons Only
7. Doe Kid Under 3 Months
8. Doe Kid 3-6 Months
9. Doe Kid 6-9 Months
10.Doe Kid 9-12 Months
11.Yearling Doe 12-18 Months
12. Yearling Doe 18-24 Months
13. Grand Champion Doe Ribbons Only
14. Reserve Grand Champion Doe Ribbons Only
15. Wether Kid Under 3 Months
16. Wether Kid 3-6 Months
17. Wether Kid 6-9 Months
18. Wether Kid 9-12 Months
19. Grand Champion Wether Kid Ribbons Only
20. Reserve Grand Champion Wether Ribbons Only
- Goat entries will only be accepted by online entry.No paper entries will be accepted.
- All Online entries are required to be preregistered by August 1, 2023. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Goats must be in place by 5:00pm Thursday, August 17, 2023. Open and Junior Show will be held simultaneously. Release time will be 10:00 pm.
- Premium Checks MUST be cashed in 30 days
- Exhibitor and Spectator’s pass is required at $5 per person per day.
- If only one entry in a class,exhibitor will receive 2nd place money.
- Horned and dehorned goats are allowed. Goats do not need to be registered to participate in this show, and all breeds are welcome.
- All goats must be accompanied by health papers and have an identifying tag or tattoo so that show officials can check their papers on arrival to the fairgrounds. If goats are tattooed, the tattoos must be legible.
- Jackpot Adult Showmanship.
- Jackpot Showmanship will be at the conclusion of show prior to Costume Class. Open to any adult not eligible to compete in Junior Goat Show. Exhibitors do not have to own animal shown. Exhibitors can show animal of either sex. Winner will take total jackpot of all entries. Entry fee is $10.00